Got Questions? We Have Answers!
We are a SPA, SALON AND PARTY PALACE. We provide parties, individual appointments, haircuts, events, classes, summer/spring camp.
No, the spa is not opened every day. We are only open by appointments and scheduled birthday parties. NO WALK IN/ APPOINTMENTS ONLY
We cater to girls between the ages of two to fifteen.
Our phone hours of operation are Monday thru Friday from 10:00am-6:00pm.
If you need immediate assistance during Saturday and Sunday please email the spa at
Please call the desired location to book the date/ time you would like and we require a 50% deposit to hold the date and time which is NON REFUNDABLE.
In order to book an appointment date and time, please call the desired location and you must pay a NON REFUNDABLE $10 deposit in the form of cash or credit card.
- For Saturday and Sunday times slots for a 2 hour party are 10am-12pm, 1pm-3pm, 4pm-6pm.
- For Saturday and Sunday time slots for a 3 hour party are 10am-1pm, 1pm-4pm, 4pm-7pm
- For Monday thru Friday time slots for a 2 hour party 4pm-6pm, 5pm-7pm
- For Monday thru Friday time slots for a 3 hour party 4pm-7pm, 5pm-8pm
No. Unfortunately, there is NO refund.
Please check out our birthday party packages tab.
YES, if the child does NOT show up you will still have to pay for that child. A Little Princess Spa employee will call you the Monday week of the birthday party date for a final headcount.
Arriving late will deprive you and your guests’ valuable service time. As a courtesy to the next guest, your treatment will end at the time originally scheduled.
YES, sibling are welcome to stay. We kindly ask that there is a max of 2 adults per child.
We have 3 white wood tables decorated in front of the spa for you. You are more than welcome to bring balloons, table decorations, food for the kids and parents, wine and champagne for parents we will provide wine glasses. If you are bringing any drink make sure you bring the ice we do have a pink bucket for you. You can also bring goodie bags, cake or cupcakes. Make sure you bring paper plates accordingly to the food you are bringing if your package does not come with it.
You can come in 30 minutes prior to the party to decorate/bring food.
Please make sure you tell them to have pizza delivered 30 minutes after the party scheduled time.
YES, we do allow outside food, drinks, and cake ONLY if its a birthday party. We DO NOT allow food, drink, and cake for appointments and events.
Yes, it is, the spa is only for you and your guests to enjoy.
All of Little Princess Spa’s hair combs are sanitized for every party/ appointment.
Please be advised that should the girl arrive at the salon with lice, we will not provide any type of HAIR services.
Yes, you can add any additional a la carte services to your party package.
Please call the desired location and for prices check out our website on the Hair Salon Service tab.
- Parents are encouraged to bring girls nails polish-free and clipped.
- An 18% tip total of the party package for the hostesses.
- We kindly ask if parents are bringing any food, drinks and decorations please come in 30 minutes prior to your party schedule time.
- We kindly as for all guests to arrive on time for parties/ appointments. Services commence promptly at scheduled party time, any late arrivals are NOT guaranteed to receive all of the services included in the party package.